Capital Projects consists of Architecture Team Leads, Interior Design, Construction Management, Engineering Services, Quality Assurance and Safety, and Small Projects/Internal Design.Service Building
1800 N. Range Road
Bloomington, IN 47408
- Phone: 812-855-5032
- Fax: 812-855-9387
View directions to the Service Building on Google Maps.
Get parking information for the Service Building.Health Sciences, Suite 4100
1050 Wishard Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Phone: 317-274-8396
- Fax: 317-274-8827
Contact Capital Projects
Energy Management and Utilities handles utility distribution, production, and information.
Contact Energy Management and Utilities
Facility Operations consists of:
- Building Maintenance (crafts/carpentry, electrical, heat, paint, plumbing, preventative maintenance, refrigeration, sheet metal)
- Building Services (custodial, moving and set-ups, pest control, trash/recycling collection)
- Building Systems (controls, elevators, fire protection)
- Landscape Services (campus division—grounds and tree maintenance, nursery, snow and ice removal)
- Phone: 812-855-8728 (answered all hours)
Contact Facility Operations
Landscape Architecture handles landscape architecture and planning, and manages the Hilltop Garden and Nature Center.
Contact Landscape Architecture
Real Estate handles real estate administration and property management.
Real Estate Property Management
Routine maintenance—phone: 812-855-3054
Emergency after-hours maintenance—phone: 812-855-9514
Contact Real Estate
Space Planning handles space planning, information, and utilization.
Contact Space Planning
Support Resources consists of Capital Finance and Reporting, Human Resource Services, Information Technology, Operational Finance, and Procurement.
Contact Support Resources
The Office of Sustainability guides sustainability efforts on all campuses.