Real Estate Administration manages all aspects of IU’s real estate assets.
Services we provide include:
- Buying, selling, leasing, and developing real estate owned by the university
- Providing technical assistance to IU campuses and departments concerning real estate
- Managing real estate owned by IU to assure the maximum return on value
- Acting as a liaison between IU and outside public and private entities with regard to real estate holdings
- Managing real estate records for IU
Please contact Real Estate Administration if you are considering leasing any type of space for use by IU students, faculty, or staff.